Sunday, April 23, 2006

Mission Accomplished

What needed to be removed

Posted my issue with the damaged body panels on Maximum-Suzuki and got some great info on how I should attempt to glue it up. Got it all squared away on Friday night and was able to put it all back together on Saturday afternoon.

Still needed a light bulb and couldn't find it anywhere.. turns out it's some special size that you can't get at the auto parts store...argh. Called up the local stealer, er dealer and they said they had several bulbs to fit the brand of turn signals I have. Knowing my neighbor Sean couldn't turn down a trip to the dealer I asked him if he wanted to tag along...

Of course they DIDN'T have the bulb I needed... "Son of a....!" Themore I looked at the bulb the more I kept thinking - it sure doesn't look burned out or damaged. For some reason I decided to plug it in and lo and behold - the M-effer works. Don't understand - don't care. That meant I could now put everything back together.
Took the bike out this morning to a local bike hang out and saw some nice rides including a prestine 1983 GS1100E just like Sean has. Of course I didn't bring my camera...doh. Not a huge turnout, but I ran into a guy that I knew and we had some good conversation. Good times..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home