Friday, January 20, 2006

55 degrees yesterday, snow today


Gotta love this wacky weather. It was 55 degrees and sunny yesterday - had the windows down in the car on the way home from work.

Tonight the snow is coming down pretty hard. I thought I'd get a head start and shovel the driveway so it wouldn't be that bad tomorrow. Cleared off the whole driveway - went to the store and when I got back about an hour later it looked like I hadn't even touched a shovel...ARGH! I need to invest in a snow blower.

The of course the damn plow guy does the street and the last 6 feet of my driveway is super deep. It took 3 tries to get the car in...that was fun.

Just snapped a quick pic - the car doesn't look too covered because I just got home about 10 mins earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home