Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It's Alive!

Well kids - I'm officially ready for Spring. Mother Nature has been teasing us for the past week and it's ticking me off! It snowed a couple of inches a few days ago and today it was 50 degrees.

Thinking I might have a problem with my trusty steed I decided to try and fire up the bike after it has been sitting for a good 4-5 months without a charger or winter-prep. Turned the key and got full lights...score! Turned the fuel switch to prime, pressed the starter button and after about 5 seconds it fired right up! Ahh...I knew it wouldn't let me down! It hasn't yet and considering I'm on the original battery since the bike was new I'd say I'm pretty lucky.

Now the garage stinks of motorcycle exhaust.....ahh yes. Wife wasn't too thrilled, but at least I didn't do this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home