Thursday, March 30, 2006

First Ride of the Season

Today the temperature is supposed to be in the low sixties so I just had to pull the bike out and ride to work. With my early schedule I knew it'd still be cold but it's always worth it. The first 10-15 minutes of the ride was a bit chilly, but after my legs were numb it wasn't too bad..heheh.

I feel kinda bad because I have to warm up the bike before I leave. Let's just say the bike isn't exactly quiet - and the noise carries all throughout the subdivision. I feel bad about possibly waking people up, but not bad enough to not take the bike. With the crazy gas prices I'll take the bike as often as I can...sorry neighbors!

Ahh - felt really good to get on the bike and be able to get around slow traffic. I sure did miss the instant power delivery...can't get enough of it! I find myself passing more people than I normally would. Why? Because I can.

The outside temperature should be around 60 when I go home, so the ride home will be even more enjoyable.

Side note: I think I found the latest form of spam - random people leaving comments on blogs that point to their websites. WTF - get a life you damn turds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home