Thursday, May 18, 2006

Every garage should have this...


If you're like me, you'll appreciate a great device to make your life easier when working in the garage. This hose reel I purchased from Harbor Freight is the bee's knees. It holds 100ft of air hose and mounts just about anywhere. The mounting plate is rather small, so I mounted it to a section of plywood, and then fastened that to the studs in the wall. This sucker isn't going anywhere.

Most hose reels at the hardware stores only hold 50 feet of air hose - plus they were around $50 or more. This hose reel was about $30 including shipping. Why 100ft? Keep in mind my garage is two cars deep and the 50 ft length just doesn't cut it if I want to use air tools on the driveway.

Motorcycle update: New part has been ordered so hopefully it'll show up soon so I can put it back together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home