Sunday, January 08, 2006

And here it is.....


Did some quick clean up to the garage area to take pic for the blog. I picked up a 100 foot long air hose for my air compressor BUT I don't have a hose reel. Lemme tell ya - that thing is a pain to deal with when it's all over the floor.

After getting the floor cleared off I remembered I purchased myself a new shop light for above my workbench. Instead of hanging it by the chains, I just directly attached it to the underside of my cabinets so it'd be higher up and out of the way. Works great except it has noticeable hum from the ballast. That's what I get for a light that's less than $20.

Other things I've added in addition to the cabinets include the shelves on either side (6 ft long), the other fluorescent lamp above my bike, and a coat hook to hold my motorcycle gear. Not visible is a Craftsman wall mounted wet/dry vac that I got for Christmas. The workbench fits perfectly between the tool chest and air compressor - the bonus was that it was a freebie from a friend from work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home