Saturday, January 07, 2006

Before Matt's Garage...


The picture you see above is what I had to work with before I had my own place - a cramped one car garage at my mom's place to do all of my work. Needless to say it was a pain.. I can't complain too much because I know lots of people who have nice motorcycles and they don't even have a place to do work or even store them.

My pride and joy is a 1999 Suzuki Bandit 1200. I snapped that photo above in the summer of 2003 if I remember correctly. I was in the middle of adjusting the valves and getting a new front tire put on. Believe it or not - I had the bike back together and on the road for South Dakota two days later! Thankfully because of my stupendous expertise (insert sarcastic remark here), the bike ran flawlessly during the 1800+ mile trip.

And being a car guy I should note that neither of the cars in the photo are mine. The Camry is my mom's and the New Beetle was my sister's (no longer owns, it was a POS).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home