Sunday, May 13, 2007

Short ride on Sunday

I had to take care of some work in the morning and the day was turning out to be pretty nice. I couldn't let it pass by without pulling out the bike. Rich stopped by and after shooting the shit we hit the road. We made our way up north via Rte 12, headed towards Johnsburg, Bull Valley and stopped in Wonderlake for a snack.

On our way out from getting our drinks, Rich bumped into someone he knew. I didn't know this guy so I wasn't paying attention to the conversation. While I was standing there I saw something I've never seen before. I quickly pulled out the camera phone and snapped a shot.

I know it's hard to see, but this guy drove his riding lawn tractor to the gas station (bare foot too) to fill it up with gas.


Jeff Foxworthy and his series of "you might be a redneck" jokes immediately came to mind.

Another thing worth noting - the gas prices were the lowest I've seen at this place in the past week or two. $3.25!!! <-- saying this is inexpensive makes me want to vomit.

We headed back through McHenry and Lakemoor and split off at Rte 120/12. Came home and cooked up some brats for dinner. Mmmmm... brats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home