Monday, February 05, 2007

Officially tired of winter....


As you can see, it's stinkin cold outside. This temp is not including the windchill either. I did see it go as low as -11 this morning, but didn't get a chance to snap the pic. My car isn't happy in this temp one bit. I think I could have turned the started faster with a hand crank. Even after warming up for over 15 minutes the steering feels like the power steering fluid has been replaced by maple syrup.

Since I now have a bike trip planned for May, I'm a little more inclined to work on the bike... but it's so cold out there, I don't even have the motivation to fire up the heater in the garage. I have plenty of time to get it ready, so no big deal.

With the bike show this Saturday, I'll be able to get my fix soon enough.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home