Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Eureka Springs or bust!

In 10 hours I'll be on the road.. probably wondering why I would take such a journey in this cold weather. I was hoping that as the week progressed, the weather outlook might change for the better. Nope... it looks like it'll be somewhat cold and I'll most likely be pretty wet before lunch.

Fortunately as I head south the weather is supposed to be better. The rain should be behind us by late morning hopefully. I'd much rather ride in 70-80 degree weather, but I'll settle for 60s.

At this point I'm just waiting for a few clothing items to finish in the dryer so I can pack all my stuff up and have it ready for the morning.

Route is all planned out, more MP3s have been loaded to my player, air pressure in the tires has been checked, and the chain has been given another coat of lubricant. I know I probably overpacked, but it absolutely sucks when you don't have the right tool or item when you're on the road.

At least I'll miss the rain/snow that's being predicted for Thursday! Get out your snow shovels suckers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home