Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I want this bike!!!

I haven't really been motivated too much to post as much as I'd like. Dealing with what I did on my trip, my bike left me with a bad taste in my mouth. There are things I need to address this winter and for now, I don't feel like even starting.

If money was no object, this would be the bike I'd purchasing next spring... being released in 2007, it's the 2008 Kawasaki GTR1400 (called the Concours 14 in the United States). It's basically a ZX-14 sportbike with a more comfort and adjustable windscreen and included luggage. The ZX-14 has about 185 horsepower and this will most likely be detuned to some extent, but it will still rip your head off if you aren't careful. No pricing has been announced, but I'm assuming it'll be in the $12-14k range. This ad is essentially just a teaser, but it sure got my mouth watering.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home