Tuesday, June 13, 2006

What can I say??

I'm a slacker... nothing exciting to post really.

Just remembered the bulbs I ordered from the dealer should be in so I took a ride over there.. just my dumb ass luck, they're the wrong ones. FRICK. We couldn't find the supposed correct ones in the catalog so it looks like I'm SOL.

Sure enough though, the bulb that wasn't working is now functioning again... I'll probably forget about it until it craps out again and then I'll be annoyed when the front blinker is going twice as fast in a hyper-spaztic, epileptic seizure-inducing state.

Not sure if I'm going to hunt the bulbs down or maybe even swap out the indicators all together... hmmm... some trick LED ones might be cool.

On another note, I won some replacement factory seat covers for the wife's car on eBay. The ones in the car are a little worn and have some burns from the previous owners. So after they're put on, the interior will look like-a brand new for $85. Score!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home