Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Another group of people who need a beating...

[RANT]
I'm not sure why this ticks me off so much... but I can't stand people who don't take care of their vehicles... namely their light bulbs, and even more specifically - the tail lights.

Does ANYONE ever check their lights to make sure they even work? I'm convinced that 2% of the population does.

Sure enough I was stuck behind a turd who had 5 of the 6 bulbs burned out. The only one that worked was one of the two bulbs on the high mounted stop lamp in the back window. Then I noticed that the side bulbs actually did work because it flashed with the turn signal... this actually means that their multi-function switch* wasn't working.

*Multi-function switch - your turn signal lever/stalk that is tied into the brake light circuit on cars that don't have separate lamps for turn signals.
After a few miles of bumper to bumper traffic, I actually turned and went out of my way just so I didn't have to be behind this a-hole anymore.

The worst driver out there has got to be someone who both has bulbs burned out AND they drive a Saturn.. but that's a different rant for a different time. Saturn owners are in their own little group that should be exterminated. See if I'm lying.... if you're stuck behind a Saturn owner, odds are they drive like complete retards.

So if you see a person giving you the finger in your rear view mirror - you might have a bulb burned out... so go spend 3 lousy goddamn dollars and FIX IT!!!
[/RANT]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home