Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The end is here........

The end of the riding season that is. A few weeks back was unseasonably warm and I took advantage of it. My uncle met up with us and Rich and I took him on a nice loop through some back roads of Northern IL and Southern WI. Of course a ride wouldn't be complete without a good, inexpensive lunch. That's where Halftime in Johnsburg comes in - 1/2 price pizza on Sunday... aw yeah. We did a little more riding, afterwards, but my uncle wanted to be back for the Bears game. All in all, it was a great way to end the season.



A few somewhat warm days have come and gone since, but with my work schedule it's been tough to take advantage of them. Kudos to Sean for bundling up and commuting in the chilly weather. Been there, done that... I got nothing to prove. Hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home