Monday, October 15, 2007

Let the record show...


...that Harley riders are bigger pussies than scooter riders. Yes I said it.

This pic was taken from yesterday morning. The temps were in the 50s, it was cloudy, and rain was on the way. Did it stop me from taking a little spin? Hell no!

These 5 or 6 scooters all rolled in for breakfast - most of them were probably 30 yrs old or more. I have to give those guys a big thumbs up.

Yeah -it was a crappy morning but I had to get out. I wasn't the only one, probably a dozen or more people showed up.. and only one of them was a Harley. We all know what that bike's owner had planned for the day - cleanin chrome!

Season ain't over yet!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From that shot, it looks like the Full Moon is set back in the woods. I like the one Harley next to the scoots.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

That actually was a Yamaha Royal Star - the Harley already had left at this point.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home